Friday, April 2, 2010

Chocks Away!

Speaking of paradoxes, I frequently dig myself into holes, and I'm joining in on this blog!
I typically prefer drawing aeroplanes, airships and starships, though I try to keep a pretty diverse sketchbook and draw everything around me. I'm currently on an 'excursion' and will occaisionally if not frequently post up some of my sketches that aren't classified ultra-top secret!


This here is a sketch for an airship in a world where the voracious lures of mongering and industrialization was stemmed with the end of the Great War.
A world where war-wearied individuals and sombre idealists romantically battled against feral extremists and ultra-fanatics.
In skies filled with airships from navies and air fleets of nations and empires, with floating wings filled of helium, manned by wary men and women who keep those in check who would let rampant a second world war.
Its a world where the mechanics of chaos is tempered by the wonders of flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment