Thursday, May 26, 2011

random thoughts 01

Can we share thoughts with conviction of the heart?

I believe that people have the capacity to be considerate while maintaining a sense of honesty (however difficult it may seem) whenever critiquing. To be thoughtful and remain encouraging. That's what I'm always striving for.
I think the notion of brutal honesty has been mistakenly thought of these days as congruent with being the epitome of 'genuine' and 'real'. Not to say that it is wrong because it has its place when learning through hard medicine.

It's a personal preference I guess, because I've never been one to believe in methods of feeling good at the expense of other people. It may be the easy to point out dislikes, but I've always hated the mental discouragement that came with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment